3 Min Bike or 200 jumps of rope
- 20 sec Downward Dog – With both hands and feet on the ground, push your hips up and back. This helps wake up your lower back and thoracic spine.
- 20 sec Upward Dog – Drop your hips as close to the ground as possible and pull your shoulders back, opening up your chest.
- 5 x Inchworm – Begin in a plank position, then walk your feet as far forward as you can. This exercise helps warm up the hamstrings and ankles, which are key in the deadlift.
- 5/5 Side Lunge – Step one foot to the side and bend that knee, keeping your weight on your heels and your chest up.
- 5/5 Up and Over the Fence – Lift one knee and swing it out to the side. Plant that foot on the ground so you are in a deep lunge position, then sweep your chest toward your back foot. Finish in a side lunge before standing up.
- 5/5 Single Leg Touches – Balancing on one foot, hinge forward at the hips to tap the ground. Keep the other leg straight out behind you.
- 5/5 PVC Good Mornings – 5 close & 5 wide
A. Dead Lift
2-2-2-2-2 @ 80% of 1 RM (across)
B. AMRAP 10
- 10/10 DB step ups
- 5/5 DB plank row
- 100m run
C. AMRAP 10
- Rep Scheme: 2-4-6-8-10…..
- wall ball burpee
D. 10 min
Handstand progessions or your GOAT