WORLD CLASS FITNESS IN 100 WORDS
- Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.
- Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
- Practice and train all major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J and snatch.
- Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: Pull ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.
- Five to Six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow.
- Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense.
- Regularly learn and play new sports.
Greg Glassman www.CrossFit.com